น้ำ

น้ำ

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

martinezargentine.mtn06@gmail.com

ซนต์ออกัสตินเสนอฐาน (83 อ่าน)

1 ก.ค. 2566 17:39

ในไม่ช้า ชาวสเปนก็ตระหนักว่าเอันมีค่าสำหรับผู้ช่วยชีวิตเพื่อช่วยเรือค้าขายของพวกเขาเมื่อถูกพายุโซนร้อนซัดกระหน่ำ เช่นเดียวกับเรือรบที่จำเป็นในการตามล่าโจรสลัด เป็นผลให้อาณานิคมได้รับการสนับสนุนอย่างมากจาก Spanish Crown แหล่งสนับสนุนอีกแหล่งหนึ่งคือคริสตจักรคาทอลิกซึ่งเห็นโอกาสที่จะเปลี่ยนประชากรพื้นเมือง และส่งมิชชันนารีไปพร้อมกับทหารสเปน เซนต์ออกัสตินกลายเป็นศูนย์กลางสำคัญสำหรับอำนาจของสเปนในฟลอริดา ซึ่งทำให้เซนต์ออกัสตินตกเป็นเป้าหมายการโจมตีของอังกฤษและศัตรูอื่นๆ บ่อยครั้ง ในปี ค.ศ. 1586 เซอร์ฟรานซิส เดรก บุกโจมตีและเผานักบุญออกัสติน แต่ในที่สุดชาวบ้านก็กลับมาสร้างใหม่ การตั้งถิ่นฐาน ในปี 1672 ชาวสเปนได้สร้างCastillo de San Marcosซึ่งเป็นป้อมก่ออิฐที่เก่าแก่ที่สุดในทวีปอเมริกา ซึ่งยังคงตั้งตระหง่านอยู่ทั่วเมือง คลังเก็บประวัติหลังจากการสังหารหมู่ ชาวสเปนยังคงอยู่ในเซนต์ออกัสตินเพื่อสร้างอาณานิคมถาวรเพื่อป้องกันไม่ให้ชาวฝรั่งเศสเข้ามาตั้งถิ่นฐาน การสนับสนุนของ Philip สำหรับความพยายามและประสบความสำเร็จในการสร้างการตั้งถิ่นฐานที่ยั่งยืนนั้นส่วนใหญ่เป็นผลมาจากการมีอยู่ของฝรั่งเศส Shane Mountjoyศิษยาภิบาลแห่ง York College ในเนแบรสกาและผู้เขียนSt. Augustineซึ่งเป็นประวัติศาสตร์ของเมืองในปี 2550 กล่าว

น้ำ

น้ำ

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

martinezargentine.mtn06@gmail.com

james

james

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

james1274411@gmail.com

13 พ.ย. 2566 17:36 #1

hey there and thank you for your information – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.. manis69

==========

After study a handful of the content on your web site now, and that i really like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will also be checking back soon. Pls look at my internet site too and told me what you think. manis69

james

james

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

james1274411@gmail.com

james

james

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

james1274411@gmail.com

2 ธ.ค. 2566 13:06 #2

This is a good posting, I was wondering if I could use this write-up on my website, I will link it back to your website though. If this is a problem please let me know and I will take it down right away robospin

james

james

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

james1274411@gmail.com

james

james

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

james1274411@gmail.com

9 ธ.ค. 2566 17:56 #3

I just additional this particular feed to be able to my book marks. I need to say, I seriously take pleasure in reading your own sites. Keep it up! 8gacor

james

james

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

james1274411@gmail.com

james

james

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

james1274411@gmail.com

27 ธ.ค. 2566 14:24 #4

the good thing about solar water heaters is that they can help you conserve energy“ dewarobo

james

james

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

james1274411@gmail.com

james

james

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

james1274411@gmail.com

8 ม.ค. 2567 18:22 #5

I know this isn’t exactly on subject, but i’ve a site using the identical program as properly and i am getting troubles with my comments displaying. is there a setting i am missing? it’s potential it’s possible you’ll assist me out? thanx. robopola

james

james

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

james1274411@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image