darrik
darrik@gmail.co
Dunnage for Flatbed Loads (18 อ่าน)
25 ก.ย. 2569 23:59
When hauling cargo on a flatbed, load securement gets a lot of attention, but dunnage is sometimes overlooked. I’d like to hear from experienced drivers and shippers about how they use dunnage in real-world situations. Does it mainly help with stability, protect the cargo, or make unloading easier? What materials have worked best for you, and are there certain types of loads where you would never skip using dunnage?
212.83.148.205
darrik
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
darrik@gmail.co
leberislab
leberislab@mailna.co
29 ก.ย. 2569 00:33 #1
Yeah, I would not say dunnage is just about keeping a load stable. It can do a lot of the small jobs that make a big difference on a flatbed. Good blocks or lumber can protect the cargo from the deck, spread the weight, and give you better access when it is time to unload. I especially like using it with steel coils, machinery, and other heavy loads where movement or deck contact can be an issue. I have also seen drivers use dunnage simply because it makes loading and unloading less of a headache. Flatbed Equipment has a good selection of dunnage for flatbed https://flatbedequipment.com/products/4x4-coil-beveled-dunnage-lumber-8-ft-long hauling, including dunnage lumber and storage racks.
94.72.110.236
leberislab
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
leberislab@mailna.co