กาน
namfa55@gmail.com
ภาวะหยุดหายใจขณะทำให้หัวใจตึงเครียด (330 อ่าน)
2 พ.ย. 2565 13:29
ภาวะหยุดหายใจขณะทำให้หัวใจตึงเครียด เนื่องจากต้องเร่งสูบฉีดเลือดให้เร็วขึ้นเพื่อชดเชยการขาดออกซิเจน ระดับออกซิเจนที่ผันผวนยังทำให้เกิดคราบพลัคในหลอดเลือดแดง เพิ่มความเสี่ยงต่อโรคหัวใจและหลอดเลือด ความดันโลหิตสูง และโรคหลอดเลือดสมอง ในช่วงกลางทศวรรษ 1990 หยุดหายใจ คณะกรรมการวิจัยความผิดปกติของการนอนหลับแห่งชาติของสหรัฐฯ ประเมินว่าชาวอเมริกัน 38,000 คนเสียชีวิตทุกปีด้วยโรคหัวใจที่แย่ลงจากภาวะหยุดหายใจขณะหลับ
นอกจากนี้ยังมีหลักฐานที่เพิ่มขึ้นว่าภาวะนี้ส่งผลต่อการเผาผลาญกลูโคสและส่งเสริมการดื้อต่ออินซูลิน ซึ่งนำไปสู่โรคเบาหวานประเภท 2 และกระตุ้นให้น้ำหนักเพิ่มขึ้น
194.32.235.123
กาน
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
namfa55@gmail.com
Haide ali
haiderseobacklinks56@gmail.com
3 ส.ค. 2569 02:58 #1
Great explanation throughout the article. The flow, the examples, and the clarity were perfect. I’m definitely sharing this with others who might benefit. u888
39.34.156.18
Haide ali
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
haiderseobacklinks56@gmail.com
james alot
vewehiw443@jwsuns.com
4 ส.ค. 2569 14:39 #2
[size= 14px]A very thoughtful and well-written article! I appreciate the way you structured the content and explained each point with such simplicity. Excellent job! j88 tặng 50k[/size]
39.34.156.18
james alot
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
vewehiw443@jwsuns.com
Haide ali
haiderseobacklinks56@gmail.com
8 ส.ค. 2569 01:03 #3
[size= 14px]Your insights really opened my eyes to things I never considered before. This blog is becoming an excellent learning resource for me. Keep it up! C168[/size]
39.34.158.21
Haide ali
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
haiderseobacklinks56@gmail.com
h19
mesog41687@hudzer.com
7 ต.ค. 2569 00:15 #5
Great post! I love how you combined practical tips with real experience. It shows that you genuinely know what you’re talking about. I will definitely implement these suggestions in my own work. h19
153.117.119.33
h19
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
mesog41687@hudzer.com
https://h19.miami/
mesog41687@hudzer.com
7 ต.ค. 2569 13:48 #6
Great post with plenty of useful information for anyone interested in learning more about this topic. The explanations are clear, the overall structure is easy to follow, and the content provides a helpful foundation for further research. I enjoyed reading it and appreciate the effort that went into creating such detailed and reader-friendly information. https://h19.miami/
153.117.119.33
https://h19.miami/
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
mesog41687@hudzer.com