คง

คง

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Sawattt702@gmail.com

  หัวใจ (384 อ่าน)

21 ต.ค. 2565 16:13

หัวใจมีสี่วาล์วซึ่งแยกห้องออกจากกัน หนึ่งวาล์วอยู่ระหว่างเอเทรียมและ ventricle แต่ละอัน และวาล์วหนึ่งอันวางอยู่ที่ทางออกของแต่ละ ventricle [7] วาล์วระหว่าง atria และ ventricles เรียกว่า atrioventricular valves ระหว่างเอเทรียมด้านขวากับช่องด้านขวาคือลิ้นหัวใจไตรคัสปิด ลิ้นหัวใจไตรคัสปิดมีสาม cusps [21]ซึ่งเชื่อมต่อกับchordae tendinae และ กล้ามเนื้อ papillaryสาม ตัว ที่ตั้งชื่อว่ากล้ามเนื้อด้านหน้า หลัง และผนังกั้น หลังจากตำแหน่งสัมพัทธ์ [21]ลิ้นหัวใจไมต รัล อยู่ระหว่างเอเทรียมซ้ายกับช่องซ้าย เป็นที่รู้จักกันว่าวาล์วปีกนกเนื่องจากมีสอง cusps คือส่วนหน้าและส่วนหลัง cusps เหล่านี้ยังติดอยู่กับ chordae tendinae กับกล้ามเนื้อ papillary สองอันที่ยื่นออกมาจากผนัง ventricular [22] กล้ามเนื้อ papillary ขยายจากผนังของหัวใจไปยังลิ้นหัวใจโดยการเชื่อมต่อของกระดูกอ่อนที่เรียกว่า chordae tendinae กล้ามเนื้อเหล่านี้ช่วยป้องกันไม่ให้ลิ้นวาล์วหล่นลงมาไกลเกินไปเมื่อปิด [23]ในระหว่างระยะการผ่อนคลายของวงจร หัวใจ กล้ามเนื้อ papillary ก็ผ่อนคลายเช่นกัน และความตึงเครียดบน chordae tendineae นั้นเล็กน้อย เมื่อห้องหัวใจหดตัว กล้ามเนื้อ papillary ก็เช่นกัน สิ่งนี้สร้างความตึงเครียดบน chordae tendineae ช่วยยึด cusps ของวาล์ว atrioventricular ให้เข้าที่และป้องกันไม่ให้ถูกพัดกลับเข้าไปใน atria

185.189.114.238

คง

คง

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Sawattt702@gmail.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

11 ส.ค. 2569 09:40 #1

[size= 14px]Your blog is becoming one of my favorites because of the genuine value you provide. This post especially was extremely insightful. Keep up the great work! u888[/size]

39.34.157.214

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

16 ส.ค. 2569 17:39 #2

[size= 14px]I love how honest and practical your approach is. There’s no fluff—just real, valuable information. This type of content is what keeps readers coming back. DN88[/size]

39.34.153.53

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

21 ส.ค. 2569 03:17 #3

I love how honest and practical your approach is. There’s no fluff—just real, valuable information. This type of content is what keeps readers coming back. 789winpc.com

111.92.153.38

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

Haide ali

Haide ali

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

haiderseobacklinks56@gmail.com

9 ก.ย. 2569 20:00 #4

This topic is usually explained in a very confusing way on other blogs, but your article made everything clear. I appreciate the examples and the structure you used. Subscribed for more content! Tải Go88

39.34.154.9

Haide ali

Haide ali

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

haiderseobacklinks56@gmail.com

Haide ali

Haide ali

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

haiderseobacklinks56@gmail.com

14 ก.ย. 2569 17:57 #5

[size= 14px]I appreciate the depth of information you shared here. It’s rare to see such well-researched content these days. The examples you provided made everything easier to understand. Thanks for putting so much effort into creating this! HITCLUB[/size]

39.34.152.47

Haide ali

Haide ali

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

haiderseobacklinks56@gmail.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

gegada8782@grassdev.com

21 ก.ย. 2569 16:27 #6

[size= 14px]This was exactly the type of guidance I was searching for. You managed to turn a complicated topic into something very understandable. Truly appreciate the effort behind this! s8[/size]

39.34.156.248

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

gegada8782@grassdev.com

https://mm88tax.com/

https://mm88tax.com/

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

abc@gmail.com

22 ก.ย. 2569 00:17 #7

Your article clarified so many questions I had for months. The way you break down complex concepts into simple explanations truly makes a difference. This is easily one of the most useful blogs I’ve come across recently....https://mm88tax.com/

153.117.119.33

https://mm88tax.com/

https://mm88tax.com/

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

abc@gmail.com

99win

99win

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

disamel468@maxtanie.com

28 ก.ย. 2569 20:09 #8

This was an incredibly helpful article! I really liked how you explained each point step-by-step without overcomplicating anything. Most blogs only touch the surface, but your content actually provides value that readers can apply right away. Looking forward to reading more posts like this! 99win

153.117.119.33

99win

99win

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

disamel468@maxtanie.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com