ผ้ปกครอง

ผ้ปกครอง

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jow2517@hotmail.com

  ความพร้อมของโรงเรียน (2899 อ่าน)

22 มี.ค. 2555 17:13

สวัสดีครับผมเป็นผู้ปกครองอนุบาลอ.1/1อยากทราบความพร้อมของคุณครูว่าคุณครูของร.รมีพอหรือยังครับ ค่าเทอมก็ขึ้นและคุณครูมีครบทุกห้องหรือยังครับ สรุปแล้ว1ห้องมีคุณอยู่ประจำห้องกี่คนครับ แล้วเปิดเทอมใหม่คุณจะพอกับเด็กหรือเปล่าครับ

110.77.228.127

ผ้ปกครอง

ผ้ปกครอง

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jow2517@hotmail.com

ผู้ปกครอง

ผู้ปกครอง

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

zodiat_kaa@hotmail.com

31 มี.ค. 2555 03:03 #1

อยากทราบครับว่าความพร้อมทางโรงเรียนว่ามีบุคลากรพอแล้วหรือยังครับ ครูก็ย้ายออกไปแล้วจะมีครูใหมไหมครับ เปิดเทอมหน้าทางโรงเรียนสามารถยืนยันได้ไหมว่าจะมีบุคลกรที่พร้อมมากกว่าที่เป็นอยู่ครับ เป็นห่วงลูกครับ กลัวดูแลเด็กได้ไม่ทั่วถึงครับ

180.180.127.103

ผู้ปกครอง

ผู้ปกครอง

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

zodiat_kaa@hotmail.com

ผู้ปกครอง

ผู้ปกครอง

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

zodiat_kaa@hotmail.com

31 มี.ค. 2555 03:20 #2

ทางโรงเรียนมีนโยบายรับครูเพื่มหรือเปล่าครับ

180.180.127.103

ผู้ปกครอง

ผู้ปกครอง

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

zodiat_kaa@hotmail.com

ครูหน่อย

ครูหน่อย

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jirara_p@hotmail.com

12 เม.ย 2555 11:30 #3

เรียนท่านผู้ปกครอง
ทางโรงเรียนมีการรับครูเพิ่มอย่างแน่นนอนค่ะ ขอให้ท่านไว้วางใจเราในการดูและบุตรหลานของท่าน และต้องขออภัยเมื่อเทอมที่แล้วที่มีการรับครูล่าช้า เพราะเราต้องการครูที่มีคุณภาพจริงๆค่ะ
ครูหน่อย

58.11.52.175

ครูหน่อย

ครูหน่อย

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jirara_p@hotmail.com

2312939

2312939

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

amxdor@gmail.com

3 ก.พ. 2565 19:33 #4

โรงเรียนรับครูเพิ่มเรื่อยๆ

หวย cat888.bet

8.30.234.207

2312939

2312939

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

amxdor@gmail.com

SIAM855

SIAM855

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

SIAM855@go.th

4 พ.ค. 2565 22:19 #5

SIAM855***ออนไลน์ สมัครสมาชิกใหม่ รับเครดิตฟรี 800 โบนัสฟรี 180% ได้เงินจริง จ่ายจริง ระบบดีที่สุด ✔ ครบวงจร เล่น***ออนไลน์บนมือถือ สล็อต บาคาร่า ยิงปลา แทงบอล ***สด ที่นี้ https://siam855.world

173.245.211.240

SIAM855

SIAM855

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

SIAM855@go.th

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

10 ส.ค. 2569 20:17 #6

[size= 14px]Very informative post! I learned several new things that I will definitely apply. You have a talent for teaching complex topics in a simple way. u888[/size]

39.34.157.214

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

15 ส.ค. 2569 19:24 #7

[size= 14px]I can see how much passion and effort went into writing this. It’s refreshing to find a blog that prioritizes quality over quantity. Looking forward to future posts. DN88[/size]

39.34.153.53

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

5 ก.ย. 2569 02:44 #8

Great post! I love how you combined practical tips with real experience. It shows that you genuinely know what you’re talking about. I will definitely implement these suggestions in my own work. 33WIN

39.34.158.74

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

18 ก.ย. 2569 18:01 #9

[size= 14px]I appreciate the depth of information you shared here. It’s rare to see such well-researched content these days. The examples you provided made everything easier to understand. Thanks for putting so much effort into creating this! qishuidouyin.com[/size]

39.34.155.204

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

20 ก.ย. 2569 00:30 #10

[size= 14px]I love how honest and practical your approach is. There’s no fluff—just real, valuable information. This type of content is what keeps readers coming back. s8[/size]

39.34.153.74

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

MM88

MM88

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

kefaca7009@hideam.com

22 ก.ย. 2569 00:45 #11

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri,Arial; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;" data-sheets-root="1">Your insights really opened my eyes to things I never considered before. This blog is becoming an excellent learning resource for me. Keep it up!</span>

153.117.119.33

MM88

MM88

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

kefaca7009@hideam.com

MM88

MM88

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

aaf34868@gmail.com

23 ก.ย. 2569 07:12 #12

Your writing style is so smooth and engaging that I didn&rsquo;t even realize when I finished reading the whole article. The information is extremely helpful, especially for beginners. Amazing work!..MM88

137.59.145.35

MM88

MM88

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

aaf34868@gmail.com

99win

99win

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

yovolov673@pumpoly.com

28 ก.ย. 2569 23:40 #13

Your article came at the perfect time for me. I was struggling with this topic, and your explanation helped me understand it fully. Thank you for publishing this. 99win

153.117.119.33

99win

99win

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

yovolov673@pumpoly.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

3 ต.ค. 2569 03:44 #14

[size= 14px]The article was engaging from beginning to end. I love how you explained each point with clarity and backed it with real examples. Great work! S8[/size]

39.34.153.155

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

gegada8782@grassdev.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 21:29 #15

[size= 14px]I appreciate how much research and thought you put into writing this. It&rsquo;s rare to see such detailed yet easy-to-digest content. Looking forward to more posts from you. 555WIN[/size]

39.34.156.146

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

gegada8782@grassdev.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 21:42 #16

[size= 14px]I learned a lot from this post. The explanations were detailed yet easy to follow. You&rsquo;ve clearly done your research, and it shows in the quality of your writing. Thanks for sharing this knowledge. 789K[/size]

39.34.156.146

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 21:55 #17

[size= 14px]Great explanation throughout the article. The flow, the examples, and the clarity were perfect. I&rsquo;m definitely sharing this with others who might benefit. EV99[/size]

39.34.156.146

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

Haide ali

Haide ali

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

haiderseobacklinks56@gmail.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 22:09 #18

[size= 14px]Your insights really opened my eyes to things I never considered before. This blog is becoming an excellent learning resource for me. Keep it up! jin88[/size]

39.34.156.146

Haide ali

Haide ali

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

haiderseobacklinks56@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com